Equita Lyon 2020
Make each edition a remarkable vintage
A major event on the “horse” calendar in Europe and a true international reference, Equita Lyon is entirely all at once, a fair dedicated to horses, an international horse competition with 4 stages of the FEI World Cups: the Longines Equita Lyon, CHI, equestrian sport at all levels, non-stop entertainment and a unique horse show.
- 140,000 m² of exhibition dedicated to the horse.
- 750 exhibitors and breeders, the biggest references in the equestrian market.
- 11 continuously animated career and their paddocks.
- 1 Health Pole, an interactive space run by equine health professionals dedicated to raise awareness of the health of horses and riders.
- 1 Breeding Pole where more than 40 breeds of horses and ponies are represented, a Pole which contributes to the recognition of French breeding.
- 1 startups village, Hippolia by Equita Lyon, to promote young companies in the equestrian sector.
- 1 Pole Western, the largest gathering of international American horse riding competitions in Europe.