Equita Lyon 2019 celebrates the 25th edition of a horse events!
Combining top-level riding competitions, a trade fair devoted to the equestrian sector and an original performing art show, Equita Lyon is the biggest annual equestrian show in Europe and part of the FEI World CupTM circuit.
Longines Equita Lyon, Concours Hippique International
Four World Cup stages: Longines FEI Jumping World , FEI CupTM , Dressage World , FEI CupTM , Driving World CupTM and CSI-JPT (FEI Jumping Ponies Trophy).
5 days of national and international competitions for riders of every level.
Sport and Show Evenings
2 evenings of international show-jumping followed by an original equestrian performing arts show, involving the Garde Républicaine.
The trade fair
- 140,000m² of exhibition space devoted to the equestrian sector.
- 804 exhibitors and breeders, the greatest references in the equestrian market.
- 11 arenas with non-stop events, as well as paddocks for winding down and preparing.
- A Health Area, a space reserved for health-care professionals devoted to raising awareness about the health of horses and riders.
- A Breeding Area where more than 40 breeds of horses and ponies are presented; this area contributes to raising the profile of French breeding.
- The Hippolia by Equita Start-up, Village that promotes new companies in the equestrian sector.
- The Equita Western Horse Show, the largest gathering of international Western riding competitions in Europe.