Equita Lyon 2020
Make each edition a remarkable vintage
A major event on the “horse” calendar in Europe and a true international reference, Equita Lyon is entirely all at once, a fair dedicated to horses, an international horse competition with 4 stages of the FEI World Cups: the Longines Equita Lyon, CHI, equestrian sport at all levels, non-stop entertainment and a unique horse show.
- 140,000 m² of exhibition dedicated to the horse.
- 750 exhibitors and breeders, the biggest references in the equestrian market.
- 11 continuously animated career and their paddocks.
- 1 Health Pole, an interactive space run by equine health professionals dedicated to raise awareness of the health of horses and riders.
- 1 Breeding Pole where more than 40 breeds of horses and ponies are represented, a Pole which contributes to the recognition of French breeding.
- 1 startups village, Hippolia by Equita Lyon, to promote young companies in the equestrian sector.
- 1 Pole Western, the largest gathering of international American horse riding competitions in Europe.
Coronavirus - COVID-19 information
The entire team is working to ensure you will be welcomed in the best possible conditions and in compliance with government guidelines at Equita Lyon and the Longines Equita Lyon International Horse Show from 28 October to 1 November 2020.
As regards the reimbursement of tickets, should the event be cancelled, we invite you to contact your ticket office to obtain the reimbursement of the cost of the ticket, excluding any additional administrative or postage costs.